Friday, July 21, 2006

De Ruggiero

Oh... one other thing worth mentioning. Perhaps anyone looking for real estate in NJ might recognize the ubiquitous yellow oval indicating a property being flipped via our good friends at Deruggiero Realty.

If anyone ever has occasion to deal with them, do note that they *do not* operate in a legal/good-faith manner, in my experience. In fact, I'd say they are rats... and not the cute ones the inhabit the PATH stations around here. I mean they're the mommy rats - big, fat, nefarious horrors.

I thought about complaining about them to the NJ Real Estate Board, but, here in Jersey these entities are 'local/regional'. I didn't bother checking into it, but, our lawyer told us that Robert Deruggiero Realty probably serves prominently on said board (or perhaps their close cronies do).

Anyhow, Bob, if you're out there and Googling yourself, feel free to contact me with another, umm, 'adjustment', and I'll take this post down. I mean, clearing that lead paint will certainly cost more than the measly check you gave me. And, I hope that you've fired that horrible agent/pawn you sicked on me and my wife. She should really have her licensed pulled. But you should too, as you were the agent of record on the scam that was our deal. Thanks!

And, anyone looking for real estate in Jersey, do heed this warning. Okay, I only did one transaction with these clowns, but, I assure you that the buyer who hired this nightmare will concur w/me 110%.

And, as to the seller... The house is working out, well, Dave, so, in the end we're reasonably happy. But, what's up with the electrical mysteries in the master bedroom? The dimmer closest to the window wall buzzes and sputters like a mini-tesla coil. And you left us with a completely rusted out p.o.s grill - wtf, pal? All in all we're good, though Dave. My lawyer tells me that we should be making at least as much as you did on your sale to us when we decide to move on from Congress St. Have a swell weekend at the shore, pal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home